So, at the party we sampled a variety of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils by Young Living. I can not even describe the potency of these oils. All I can say is I walked in all congested in my nose and chest and after inhaling Peppermint Essential Oil, I was completed cleared. My feet were also very swollen (from my foot surgery in November - takes up to a year to totally heal). I had various therapeutic grade essential oils rubbed into the bottom of my feet and my calves. By the end of the night I felt invigorated and I was walking much better.
Ok, so here's my learnings about the essential oils I sampled:
- Essential oils can be applied behind the ears and on the bottom of the feet to enhance and promote over all wellness. The various essential oils have their very specific benefits
- Peppermint Essential Oil & Frankincense Essential Oil are anti-inflammatory agents
- Lavender Essential Oil is good for treating eczema, reducing cholesterol, skin issues, allergies and more
- Thieves is a proprietary blend of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils by Young Living that is composed of the very natural ingredients that French thieves put all over their body to avoid getting the plague when they went to rob the graves of individuals that had it. They have been proven to fight airborne diseases
- Lavender, Cedarwood, Rosemary can be applied to the scalp to help the hair grow
- Frankincense Essential Oil is a cancer fighter
I'm also proud to be a new distributor of Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils. If you are interested in learning more about the wonderful health benefits derived from using therapeutic grade essential oils, visit www.youngliving.us. Should you decide to become a distributor or order some of the products, you can order on the site as a customer or preferred customer. You'll need a sponsor to do so. My sponsor/distributor number is 1066504. I'm proud to be introducing anyone who is readiing this to Young Living.
To Order Young Living Essential Oils without signing up for anything, you will find a selection of Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils at http://www.stressreliefbyrv.com/products/aromatherapy
You will not be disappointed. I know I'm not. Here's to your health and mine......naturally