Wednesday, June 24

7 Essential Oils for Pain Relief Series

For the next few posts I'd like to share some very specific therapeutic grade essential oils that are very effective at providing alternative pain relief.

The reason I love essential oils so much is that they are God's gift to humanity with natural healing properties. Pure essential oils serve many purposes but I am especially intrigued with their preventative and therapeutic properties.

I'd like you to stick with me for the next 7 posts as I will do an in depth review of 7 therapeutic grade essential oils (I chose 7 for it is God's number of completion) that have the ability to truly help you with pain relief. You will learn how to relieve pain associated with:
  • Headaches and Sinus Pressure
  • Neck and Shoulder Pain
  • Back Pain
  • Sciatica
  • and more!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125