Wednesday, May 13

Choosing no to Stress

When you don't know what to do, what do you do? When you don't have wisdom what do you do? Do you stress and worry? I had 4 days of challenging circumstances and while they were very stressful and I found myself on the brink of crying because I didn't know what to do, my husband made me realize that I needed to collect myself and realize that stressing out over my circumstances was not helping and certainly didn't change anything.

My car's transmission imploded after 10 years. It was such a personal experience for me because that was my first car and we have been places together. This car knows things that I've done that nobody else does! I cried because I had to say goodbye. At the end of it all, I didn't know what to do but after some of God's favor and direction, I chose not to stress. Walking in a peaceful frame of mind is a choice.

Choose not to stress when you don't know what to do. Look to God for wisdom and favor and He'll lead you and show you what to do when you don't know what to do.

Be Blessed,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125