Monday, February 9

Anticipation gets the better

My my, what anticipation can do to you. I had a Spa Party this weekend and was anticipating that people may not show. I allowed worry and fear to get the best of me. Granted, not nearly as many people showed up that I would have liked but all in all it turned out to be very profitable and fun.

So, this is just a short lesson for all you worriers out there. Don't let anticipating things get you to a place of worrying. Worrying causes stress and it's not worth it, especially when chances are that things will turn out just fine.

I will be posting pics of the spa party shortly on my other blog http://deadseastorebyrv.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125