Sunday, January 18

Magnetic Therapy to Relieve Pain

So, I was somewhat of a skeptic when I thought about using Magnets to relieve pain. I was wondering how on earth is this supposed to work. However, since there were no side effects I figured I'd try it.

I had foot surgery in November, 2008. The pain was not so bad at first. After all I was on Vicaden. Well, Vicaden is a controlled substance so I couldn't keep taking that for long. Soon after I stopped, I began to have this tingling numbing sensation in my right toe. It would burn like heck. I was unable to sleep at night. That's when I came across a website that sold Magnetic Therapy Products.

I spoke with someone at the company who recommended I purchase a Large magnet kit. I do so and when the magnets arrived I decided to put one on at bed time. I gotta tell you, at first I thought the pain was getting worse. For the first 5 minutes I was like dag this is burning. But then, after that first few minutes I began to notice that the numbness and burning sensation began to significantly decrease. I had no idea what was going on but I actually slept through the night and woke up with no pain.

Now, I'm sold. Magnetic Therapy is where it's at. I am not the biggest fan of pharmaceutical drugs so you can imagine how happy I was to find that Magnetic Therapy Products actually work!

So, if you are experiencing any pain or inflammation as a result of surgery, arthritis, injuries or whatever, I highly recommend using Magnetic Therapy Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125