Wednesday, January 13

Stress and Pain All Wrapped Into One

I never thought I'd be sharing a personal stress and pain story but this is one outlet where I can share my story and not have to worry about somebody making a "decision" on it.

I won't get into all the details but the last few days have been stressful and also painful emotionally.

3 years ago my husband was viciously beaten by 6 police officers.  Some may think, "Well what did he do?"  Other than have a flip mouth toward the police nothing.  And the last time I checked, that wasn't a crime.

Well today we had our day in court. Yes we sued the police department and the City of Yonkers.  To sit and listen to the lies was very painful.  My daughter and I both gave an account of exactly what happened and those lying cops gave their account.

Our one consolation is that we know the truth and God is on our side.  Also, our attorney proved that the cops were lying.  How is it that they lie to Internal Affairs and say they didn't hit my husband and then admit on the stand after being pushed that they stomped him in the face?  That's a very big deal. On top of that for the cops to say that they didn't see any of their fellow officers hit him yet he was all beat up and they had no marks or injuries yet they say he fought them.

That's very stressful and painful.  Cops took an oath to serve and protect.  Now, I know all cops are not bad but this really has us on the defense against them.

Through this stressful ordeal over the past 3 years, I've learned the only way we have survived and maintained some peace is to keep our trust and faith in God.

The jury will continual deliberating tomorrow and I expect a positive outcome.  I will let you all know.  The evidence speaks.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to announce that my husband and I WON our law suit against the crooked cops that beat my husband 3 years ago.

    God is good and now it's on record the evil that was committed and they have been condemned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125