Wednesday, April 14

A busy Mom needs your help!

Hi There-

I have since moved my blog to http://www.specialmomspace.com/
I hope you will follow me there.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get featured as the #1 Blogger on the Bizymoms home page for Yonkers or NY.

All I have to do to be featured is get as many of my widgets published on other sites as possible.  So, if you don't mind please copy the widget below and add to your blog or website.  I really appreciate it.


Thank You In Advance!  Here is the widget:


This blogger is featured in  Yonkers
Michelle'is a featured blogger in Yonkers moms& New york
Click Here To view more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125