Wednesday, April 2

Hi Everyone- While some stress is a normal part of every day life, occuring too often can be life threatening. I'm interested in hearing from people, what cause of stress people are experiencing.
I'll share a stressful moment I've experienced recently and welcome others to build upon it. In a nutshell, the stock market ! Aside from being concerned about my retirement account I have been really concerned about my children's education savings plan. It's bad enough that it costs a fortune to send a child to college but to have your hard earned money snatched away by the stock market is just too much. Every day I find that I'm checking to see if the market is up or down and it is downright stressful! It's to a point where I moved most of my money into conservative funds (can anybody say money market !) because I do not want to deal with the stress of every day wondering if the market is going to drop significantly . Now, I'm just sitting on the side lines waiting to see what happens next. I can't take the stress. I realize the stock market is truly not for the faint at heart. So, no more stress here. I've removed myself from it for the time being. Now, I'm just relaxing and taking it easy. Can anybody say massage? Ahhh.

http://stressreliefbyrv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
Relax The Back 125x125